This November, join the UIP Companies as we raise awareness and fight against hunger and homelessness in the Washington DC area. UIP will donate $1 to The Anne Frank House (AFH) for every canned food item donated at a UIP participating location. ¬†The Anne Frank House¬†is an organization that provides housing and social services to women and men with chronic mental illness.¬†All food items will be donated to the¬†Capital Area Food Bank.
DONATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT THE FOLLOWING UIP LOCATIONS:
- UIP Main Office: ¬† ¬† 3406 Connecticut Ave. NW , Washington, DC 2008
- Adams Morgan: ¬† ¬† 1841 Columbia Road NW, Washington, DC¬† 20009
- Marbury Plaza: ¬† ¬† ¬† 2300 Good Hope Road, SE, Washington, DC 20020
- Hillside Heights: ¬† ¬† 5237 Marlboro Pike, Capital Heights, MD 20743
WHAT TO DONATE:
- Canned Food Items: Canned fruit, vegetables or protein. Canned soup, chili or stew.
- Grains: Multi-grain cereal, oatmeal, brown rice, white rice, quinoa, couscous or pasta.
- Baking Goods: Boxed mixes (brownie mix, cake mix), flour, baking soda, sugar and spices.
- Snack Foods: Dried fruit, nuts, popcorn, pretzels, granola bars, crackers, etc.
To learn more about Anne Frank house,¬†click here.¬†To learn more about the Capital Area Food Bank,¬†click here.